The campus of the institute is inspiring in its setting with well manicured lawns, flower beds and boulevard of rare trees which charge the body, mind and soul with concord. It offers a pleasant environment for study, healthy living and business sorts of activities. Noida Institute of Education and Technology established this Institution in 2004 in Delhi with the main objective of developing a centre for excellence in Management and Information Technology. Its emphasis is on nurturing talent which would enrich the national fabric and shall act as a driving force transforming the country to a lofty and talented future.
All of us at NIET believe that the Institute will be able to offer future managers with the capability needed for managing business effectively and efficiently so that they are able to handle competitive situations and take future responsibilities at the global level. The programs will generate in the building managers the international perspective, integrated capabilities, interactive skills and innovative abilities through development of fundamental managerial abilities, analytical skills, practical orientation and the ability to perform under pressure to create multifaced personalities.
The most attractive and unique feature of Noida Institute is that it is a Graduate and Post Graduate College only for Management Studies.
The Spectrum Of Management Programme
We take pride in serving the society through its students. We constantly improve our programmes according to inputs provided by students, faculty and business leaders. Furthermore, we provide our students with friendly assistance, an integrated learning environment and flexibility they need to reach their educative and their career goals. Today business world places new demands on professional not only to cope up with local and global changes but also to develop and sharpen the leadership and interpersonal competencies required to work with people at all organizations levels. In addition, today's managers must be able to:
- Address global opportunities, competition and regulatory issues.
- Utilize latest technology in production, control and communication. Interact positively with internally diverse customers, employees and suppliers.
Thus in real world for managers today, NIET program is committed to provide the educational and global experiences required for success. Briefly, students require
- The capability to anticipate and manage
- Conceptual and analytical competence
- Global vision and understanding
- Breadth of knowledge in various functional areas
- An ability to act strategically at local, national and global levels.
- Interpersonal and multicultural teamwork competencies
- Communication and presentation competencies
- An understanding of latest technologies
- A commitment to ethical and legal non-controversial business practices
- Practical business experience
Chaudhary Rama Chandra Charitable Trust (Soceity) on behalf of the institution namely Noida Institute of Education & Technology F – 01, Sector – 50, Noida undertake that it is a Pvt. self financed constituent institution managed by the Chaudhary Rama Chandra Charitable Trust (Society). The Executive Body of the society vide resolution in the year 2003 authorized the undersigned to make an application to the ERC, NCTE for grant of recognition of B.Ed. & B.P.Ed. with an intake of 100 & 50 candidates respectively, I do hereby solemnly affirm and state as follows:-
- That I have read all the provisions of the NCTE Act, Rules & Regulations. The application of the institution has been submitted as per the provisions of the NCTE Regulation, 2009. That the institution is running under self finance scheme.
- That the society/trust is eligible as per the clause 4 of the NCTE Regulation, 2009. ie; section 4 (iv) of NCTE’s regulations’ 09.
- That the institution is in possession of legally valid land documents. The land is allotted by NOIDA, a U.P. Govt. undertaking constituted under U.P. Industrial Act No. 6 of 1976.
- That the institution has constructed building on the legally valid land possessed by the society. The construction of the building is complete in the form of a permanent structure. There is no temporary structure or asbestoses roofing.
- That the institution undertake that the building of the institution is constructed keeping in view the provisions and by- laws of the building construction as per the bureau of standards and the same is fully safe and secure to run the teacher training course. The safeguard against fire hazard has been provided in all parts of the building. The institution has submitted the building completion certificate as per the prescribed format and got certification that the building is constructed as per NBC 2005 from U.P. PWD G.B. Nagar.
- That in addition to the above the infrastructural, instructional and other facilities are provided as per the NCTE Regulations, norms, standards and guidelines prescribed from time to time.
- That admission to the Course is made only after recognition is granted by the concerned Regional Committee of the NCTE and affiliation is granted by the concerned University / Affiliating body.
- That admission of students, satisfying the eligibility conditions shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per the policy of the State Government/U.T. Administration and the University.
- That there shall be reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC other categories etc. as per the policy of State Govt. However, there is no reservation to any category at present as per law.
- That the supporting and other staff will be appointed as per the guidelines of the State Govt./the affiliating University.
- That the institution shall charge only such fee as prescribed by the affiliating body/State Govt. concerned in accordance with provision of NCTE (guidelines for Regulations of tuition fees and other fees chargeable by unaided teacher education institutions) Regulations, 2002, as amended from time to time and shall not charge donations, capitation fee etc. from the students.
- That the academic and other staff of the institution (including part time staff) shall be paid such salary as may be prescribed by the concerned State Govt./University from time to time through bank.
- That the Management shall discharge the statutory obligations relating to provident fund, pension, gratuity etc. in respect of all its employees.
- That the Management will make adequate funds available for providing satisfactory facilities and for proper programme implementation.
- That the accounts of the institution are properly maintained and audited annually by the audit authorities or a Chartered Accountant, and are open for inspection.
- That the Management will strictly follow all conditions and norms prescribed by NCTE from time to time, conduct the programme in all earnestness, and submit itself to inspection by the NCTE.
- That the institution shall make the information or documents available to the NCTE or its authorized representatives as and when required by them. Failure to produce or show any of the required documents shall be treated as a breach of the conditions of recognition.
- That the institution shall maintain records or registers and other documents etc. which are essential for running of an educational institution especially those prescribed in the relevant norms and standards and guidelines or instructions or rules etc. of the Central or State or Union Territory Governments, affiliating or examining bodies.
- That the institution shall adhere to the mandatory disclosure in the prescribed format and display up-to-date information on its Official website.
- In the event of non-compliance by the Noida Institute of Education & Technology with regard to the norms and standards and any other condition laid down/prescribed by the NCTE from time to time, the NCTE or a body or a person authorized by it will be free to take all necessary measures for effecting withdrawal of its recognition or permission, without consideration of any other issue, and that all liabilities arising out of such a withdrawal would solely be that of the Institution / Management.
- That the Management will not cause or allow discontinuation of the Course in any year or for any batch, and that where compelled, it will seek the concurrence of NCTE for discontinuation on the completion of the year/batch.
- The Noida Institute of Education & Technology by virtue of the approval given by the NCTE shall not automatically become claimant of any financial grant or assistance from the Central or state Govt., or support from the NCTE.
- That the Managing Committee of the institution has been formed as per the guidelines of the State Govt/affiliating University.
- That the Management undertakes to submit Performance Appraisal Report regular as per provisions of the NCTE Act, Rules & Regulations.
That I do hereby swear that the above declarations/statements containing from point (i) to (xxiv) are true and correct to the best of my knowledge & belief and it conceals nothing and that no part of this is false. In case the contents of undertaking are found to be incorrect or false, I shall be liable for action under the relevant provisions of the Indian Penal Code and other relevant laws.